Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NO BAKE CARAMEL/PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES

For those of you who love cookies but hate the baking aspect of them, like me, you'll enjoy this cookie recipe very much!

What you'll need:
2 cups sugar
stick of butter
6 oz. evaporated milk
1 box of pudding, this time of year I found pumpkin spice, which worked out perfectly, but butterscotch works just as well!
2 1/2 cups quick oats

Directions:
Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a saucepan and bring up to a boil
add oats and pudding and take off heat
spoon batter onto wax paper and let cool 15 minutes.

I topped my cookies off with a little sprinkle of kosher salt just to add the "salted caramel" effect to the cookies once I placed them all on the wax paper!

ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment