Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zesty Italian Marinade

For dinner tonight, I am marinading my chicken in a wonderful Zesty Italian concoction, which I found to be INCREDIBLE!

oh, and warning, I don't really measure...so BEWARE of some of the measuring techniques haha

In a blender combine:

1 1/3 cups olive or vegetable oil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
small palm full of whole peppercorns
small palm full of hot pepper flakes (add more if you like it HOT)
3-5 cloves garlic
(a few shakes)= 1/4 tsp of  rosemary
a few shakes oregano
a few shakes of crushed basil
how ever much salt you desire salt
same with fresh black pepper
a palm full grated Parmesan cheese
a pinch of all-spice

poke chicken breasts with a fork about 6x on front and back
place in bowl
pour marinade over, cover with saran wrap
allow to marinade a min of 4 hours

I'm going to put the chicken on a broiler pan in the oven, but if you would like to cook your chicken any other way, be my guest!

ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment